24 April 2009

Loris & Friday Potluck

If you are in the Chicagoland area you must spend some times outside today. It's too perfect outside. As usual, I've got links for you. I've also got an adorable baby loris. Don't know what a loris is? Doesn't matter. Watch.



Recycled Waste Basket
Customize your dress
Gwyneth gives us recipes
Dost thou knoweth what Thursday was?
Bunny Ring
I want Message Tape
I find this funny
Paul Rudd + Earth Day+ Muppets = This
Beat the rain in style
Spoons makes their own music festival

Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

mushroom said...

1)I knew about Shakespeare day because my crazy art teacher kept talking in that manner. I eventually understood why.

2) I still don't know what a loris is, but I just squealed like a piglet while watching that video!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails