17 April 2009

Potluck Party


POTLUCK! It's finally feeling like Spring around here. The sun is shining, it's Friday, it's payday, the weekend is booked and I'm going to see Death Cab for Cutie tonight! Squeeze my hand and let's dream together. Okay, I might be on happy overload. I'm going to stop typing. Sorry. Just check these links and come back on Monday.

Best cook book packaging ever.
Crafty necklace, wish it actually cut though
White Rabbit approved chocolate
We love typography
Screen printed band posters
Minimalist or Modernist?
Ben Folds A Capella album
Who is your Austen man?
Bunny dish rack
Tweenbots.

In searching for 'potluck' images, I found this beauty on page six. When you least suspect it, Google Cats gets you.

2 comments:

mushroom said...

Austen men-so tough! I'm gonna have to go with Henry Tilney.

Amanda said...

I'm a little disappointed that Bingley wasn't an option. He's not my top, but Mr. Collins over Bingley? Why is Mr. Collins even on here?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails