26 May 2009

Phase Two: Complete



I hope everyone had a great day off yesterday. I enjoyed some family time and delicious food, care of my mother.

I've got an update for you. A few months ago I mentioned a new project I was working on. Then I informed you phase one was complete. Phase two, is now complete. Check out the addition to my kitchen. I finished painting the other letters I purchased and figured out a way to hang them. I sought my dad's advice on the hanging and was able to put them up using only string and tacks- items I already had. The spacing of the letters was difficult. The typesetter in me kept kerning them.

There is no phase three. I am now done adding giant letters and numbers to my apartment. Anymore and PBS will be able to come over and shoot episodes of Sesame Street.

2 comments:

Tragic Schmagic said...

Cute. Makes me think of Champaign. There was always this giant sign that said EAT, right above a diner.

mushroom said...

I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails