26 June 2009

Friday Link Party


It's been a long, warm and sticky week. Bring on the sun this weekend, because I'm spending my Saturday at the beach. I cannot wait, and in my mind, I'm already there. I hope you've got some fantastic plans for this weekend, and if you don't there is still time. It's only Friday morning.

Happy linking:
I'd take the train everyday if i could ride in a swing
Another reason to love coffee
Who knew balloons could make you hungry?
I would rock these
Who wants to buy me a plane ticket to Denmark?
I cant have a real dog at my apartment, but what about a dog decal?
Because I am braid obsessed this summer
Have you seen the images from the new Alice in Wonderland movie?
This makes me want to drink tea all day
If you saw UP, you'll appreciate this

1 comment:

mushroom said...

Johnny Depp scares me in that picture.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails