11 June 2009

Photo Update Post

I've got some picture posts for you today. Some times little things pile up that I want to share with you. Today, I'm sharing a few of them.

Last night I ran some errands. I came across "Incredible Growing Capsules" in the dollar section. As a child I always wanted to try these, but my mom would tell me that they're a waste of time and money. I seized the opportunity last night, and bought one. It's a lion in a cage, and according to the packaging within 72 hours, he is supposed to fill the entire cage. If it doesn't work out, it was only a dollar.

Day 1, Hour 1:
Tiny. I am extremely skeptical he will ever fill the cage.

Day 2, Approximately 9 hours into the experiment:
He is noticeably larger. Maybe he will fill up the cage. Prove me wrong magic growing lion, prove me wrong.

This is not the magic growing lion. This is the face of Bumper the bulldog. I dog sat him a few weeks ago. Look at that face.

I made lemon tea bread. I didn't have a loaf pan, so I made muffins. It was delicious and incredibly easy to make. I have since purchased a loaf pan.

1 comment:

Tragic Schmagic said...

I am VERY optimistic that your lion will fill his cage. VERY. Mom's are always wrong when it comes to fun stuff.

Bulldog = adorable and hooray lemon tea bread!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails