29 June 2009

Robot Lessons


I hope you had a great weekend. I lounged it up at the beach on Saturday and went to the movies on Sunday. I saw Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. Holy rusted robots Batman, it was not as good as the first. I didn't hate it, but aside from Shia LeBeouf's little girl screams, I didn't love it. Despite that, I want to share what I learned from the movie:

1. There is an Autobot Heaven, and humans can visit.
2. Robots can talk jive.
3. When you don't know what to do with a friend who won't stop talking, you tase them.
4. I want to be in a situation where I can use the phrase "Bring the rain."
5. Robots can have beards and canes.
6. The budget was equally split between special effects and lip gloss for Megan Fox.
7. College kids are able to issue commands to the U.S. Army.
8. I still love Optimus Prime, even if his big phrase at the end of the movie was "Give me your face." Classy, Optimus. Classy.
9. Dialogue between two robots is lame.
10. If you don't want anyone to find your giant weapon that is capable of destroying the sun, hide it in a pyramid.

1 comment:

mushroom said...

I really like #6 because at one point in the movie I literally went, "Is she seriously wearing lip gloss right now?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails