25 September 2009

Friday Links & Slide Dog

I don't feel like it's Friday. Normally, I'm busting at the seems. Today I'm fairly sedated. It's fine. I don't have too much planed this weekend. There's going to be a lot of catching up on things. I've got to clean the bathroom (bah), and I want to make some more headway on my website. Time to hunker down and get things done, maybe.

In an attempt to make it feel more like Friday, let's take a look at slide dog. He knows how to have a good time.



Slide dog didn't do it for you? Try this links, and have a happy weekend:
I want a submarine cave too
Dress swoon
Double Dress Swoon
Tuesday was elephant appreciation day?
Ruby slipper auction
Keyboard of my dreams
Pretty brooch
Smore Popsicles 
Stylish fire extinguishers
My gramma has this in her living room

1 comment:

Tragic Schmagic said...

It's nice to have a simple weekend of catching up on life stuff. They can be surprisingly refreshing!

P.S. I can't wait to see your website!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails