10 September 2009

Playlist Thursday: What's In A Name?


Yes. It's playlist Thursday. Yes, I normally do this on Wednesday, but yesterday it never dawned on me that it was Wednesday. Taking Monday off messed me up. If I could go back in time and do the playlist yesterday, I would. But if I could go back in time, I wouldn't be blogging. I'd be off stalking Gutenberg or trying to be Jane Austen's BFF. In lieu of my brain lapse, today's playlist is double the length. That's right people, you get ten songs for the price of five!

There are dozens upon dozens of songs named after girls. There is an "Amanda" song by the '80s band Boston. I didn't include it, but it's quite the power ballad. I'll say it, I like hearing my name in a song. Maybe you do too, and maybe I included your name in this week's list.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

2 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Awe...Never heard a song with my name in it before, thanks :)

mushroom said...

I still can't believe Ludo made a song with my name and didn't put the H.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails