18 September 2009

Pre-Indiana Link Party


'Sup! It's Friday, and as soon as the clock hits 5, I am on my way to pick up Natalie and we are off to Indiana. The weekend should be fun. I don't know what you have in store for yourself, but I hope it's full of vast and amazing things. Let's start the weekend off in typical Friday fashion. Here are ten things I found on the Internet this week, and I hope you enjoy them too.

French Bulldog has a problem
Must try these
Geography Buttons
Fancy cupcake wrappers
Sketch your heart out
Opening sequence for Typophile
Animals with Lightsabers
Fridge Makeover
Mice Potatoes
$75 Cupcake

1 comment:

Jessica Wyman said...

Hi Amanda,
Thanks for linking to Ross+Leo's mighty fine Geography magnets! We'll be posting our holiday season soon so I'll keep you in the loop.

Cheers!
Jessica W.

p.s. I can't wait for Zooey and Ben to make an album!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails