21 October 2009

Playlist Wedesday: In The Year 2000



Yesterday at the office we got into a discussion about what songs were popular during certain years of our lives. It's really fun and a little embarrassing to see which songs you remember. For today's playlist we are going to revisit a big year in my life: 2000, My freshman year of high school. Listed below are the Top 20 Songs from 2000.

1. Breathe, Faith Hill
2. Smooth, Santana Featuring Rob Thomas
3. Say My Name, Destiny's Child
4. I Wanna Know, Joe
5. Everything You Want, Vertical Horizon
6. Maria Maria, Santana Featuring The Product G&B
7. Bent, Matchbox Twenty
8. Amazed, Lonestar (Hated this song then, hate it now)
9. I Knew I Loved You, Savage Garden (I was slightly obsessed with this song)
10. He Wasn't Man Enough, Toni Braxton
11. Higher, Creed (Remeber this video? Horrible)
12. Try Again, Aaliyah
13. There You Go, Pink
14. Thong Song, Sisqo
15. Kryptonite, 3 Doors Down
16. Jumpin', Jumpin', Destiny's Child
17. What a Girl Wants, Christina Aguilera (Confession time: I still know all the words)
18. Doesn't Really Matter, Janet
19. Music, Madonna
20. Back At One, Brian McKnight


3 comments:

cupcake said...

2000 was a big music year for me. Smooth and Bent were two of my favorite songs and I saw Santana and Matchbox Twenty in concert that year. Awesome.

mushroom said...

I laughed out loud when I came to your page and saw this huge Conan. I love that man far too much.

Meeshoo said...

2000 was a big year for me too, I met your brother, so all those songs remind me of dating.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails