13 November 2009

Sleepy Friday Links



Happy Friday. I didn't sleep well last night. I'm house-sitting at a place I've been to numerous times, but for whatever reason I couldn't fall asleep. Tossing and turning, cats meowing, all sorts of things. That last sentence was a fragment if I've ever written one, but I just don't care today.  This morning, my coffee is a bit stronger. Caffeine makes me a more alert version of myself. Let's focus. It's Friday and no amount of sleepy can take that away. How about we celebrate with some links, y'all?

Good looking cosmetics
Baroque bookshelves
Learn something everyday
Velcro poster
Fancy pants rabbit
Ruler cuff
The fun starts 37 seconds in
Cool barcodes 
Donut mug 
Sleek wallet

2 comments:

Cupcake said...

LOVE those bookshelves!!!

mushroom said...

Hahaha. The walrus' name is Sarah. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails