11 December 2009

Little Things & Links



It's the little things in life that make me happy. Like double cookies. Check out my mighty double ginger snap. 

When the clock hits five today, I have got to move! I've got a busy weekend. My parent's are coming over on Sunday so I have to clean. Parental cleaning is different than friend cleaning. Friend cleaning means things just have to look clean. Parental cleaning means they have to actually be clean. I've got a bunch of errands to run tonight that will take me in several different directions, and I've got a project to take care of this weekend which I cannot divulge the details of just yet. Trust me, I will be busy. Since we've got no time to loose, have some links and have a fabulous weekend! Stay warm.

Paper craft
Gatsby boat tour
Indoor planting unit
White Stripes release live boxed set
Wrigley ice rink
Vintage compacts
Flower beret
Make a zippered pouch
Zooey tumblr
Fun wallpaper

1 comment:

mushroom said...

Double the cookie, double the fun. Double the fun, double the yum.

I just made that up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails