07 December 2009

Catching Up

I woke up to quite the suprise this morning:


WHAT? I guess this is what I get for not watching the news last night. I did not know this was coming. I will admit, it's really pretty outside. I've got another picture for you:



Mmm! I made an apple tart. It was my first attempt, and it was quite delicious. Between Friday and now I also secured three upcoming concerts. If you didn't know, The Hush Sound is no more. Members are on to solo projects. Greta Salpeter is now in Gold Motel. Check out her first song, and if you are interested check her out December 20th at the Beat Kitchen. February also brings shows from Sondre Lerche at Lincoln hall and St. Vincent at the Metro. I love having shows to look forward to. I'm also looking forward to issuing the 2009 Music Awards! This will be the third year I deal out prestigious honors, and I promise you it will not disappoint. Take a gander at the 2008 and 2007 awards and feel free to make some nominations yourself by way of the comments section. Anything music related is fair game (shows, songs, band members, music videos). I think that's about it, I feel like we had a lot to catch up on. I will bring you interesting things tomorrow. Until then, try and start a snowball fight.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails