04 December 2009

Dear Weekend



Dear Weekend,

I am so excited you are here. I know you're going to be cold, but that's okay. Just make sure the girls can come over for movie night so we can snack ourselves silly. I'm going to clean, and I bought a new cocktail shaker. I may even rearrange the living room furniture for optimal movie viewing. As a thank you for coming and being awesome please accept these interesting things I found on the Internet this week.

Thank you,
Amanda

P.S. I realize the image of the toast with the heart shaped jam does not apply to anything, I just think toast and jam are brilliant.

Have you seen the surprised kitten?
Table table
Silhouette votives
New She & Him coming soon
Jane Austen had TB?
Oh, Comic Sans
Love this stationary
Serif bag
Sweet potato gnocchi
Necklace love

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails