05 January 2010

New Additions

The apartment has a few recent additions that wish to make your acquaintance.

First up, a house isn't a home without a pug. Check him out! The new pug currently resides in the kitchen next to some plants. Most likely, this will be his permanent residence. 



Let's get a close up on that face. The under bite kills me.


Next up, I was given a panda. He's pretty chill.

Finally, for those of you who don't know about my kitchen clock, whenever people come by to visit, they leave something in the clock. If you take a look at the photo below, it's quite the menagerie. We've got gum, magnets, cupcake ornaments, hair gel, salad dressing, a Chewbacca marble, pins, a key (to what, I still don't know), bottle caps and now- a stretchy rhino. I don't know how else to describe him, but he's rubbery, filled with something and can be used as therapy stress relief. Love it.


2 comments:

Chicago City Girl said...

We have more in common! I too, love pugs. I grew up with a pug for 16 glorious years, and she still holds a special place in my heart. She was an absolute darling~

Thanks for your visit to CGC ~ I hope to see you back often!

mushroom said...

Hahaha. Stretchy rhino! Jealous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails