03 February 2010

Fish Lady

I got my fish! I didn't get the googly-eyed ones. As it turns out, they scare the pants off me. It's not natural. Instead, I got two fancy tail goldfish. Fancy tail trumps crazy eye. I've named them Lizzie and Mr. Darcy. Thank you to everyone who gave name input. Lizzie is solid orange, and Darcy is calico. I think he looks rather distinguished. Though he keeps trying to eat the gravel. What's that about? I thought he was supposed to be a gentleman. Gentlemen don't eat gravel. Thus far, they seem to be adapting to their new diggs nicely. I took a few pictures, and as it turns out I am a horrible fish photographer.You learn something new about yourself every day.

Fish abode on the bookshelf. I surrounded them with happy books- dictionaries, AA Milne and some Suess:


This is the best fish picture I could manage. My photography skills are sorely lacking, and I haven't yet trained the fish to pose for photos but check out that sweet pirate ship, eh?

1 comment:

mushroom said...

Congrats! Good looking pirate ship.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails