24 February 2010

Playlist Wednesday: I just drank a cup of coffee immediately after drinking a full sugar Coke. Think about that.

Did you ever have one of those moments when you hear a song, and regardless of how you felt prior to hearing the song when it comes on you just want to jump around and dance? You could have felt horrible five second before, but then you hear the first few notes and it's like you're mood is set to sugar high. I call that having a music buzz. It doesn't happen with every song, but when it does it's like you just drank a cup of coffee immediately after drinking a full sugar Coke. It's amazing, it's scary, and once the song is over you'll probably crash. It doesn't matter though because it was worth it. I've got a few songs for you that have this effect on me. I hope I don't get you buzzing too much.



MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

3 comments:

Meeshoo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meeshoo said...

how bout... in the middle by jimmy eat world? that gives me a music buzz everytime for some reason. reminds me of our wedding reception i think.

Amanda said...

Ooo! Good song! It reminds me of the reception too. I also use it when I clean. It motivates :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails