17 February 2010

Playlist Wednesday: Romantic Music for Robots

I asked you guys for playlist ideas, and you delivered. Today we are going to tackle Sabrina's suggestion of "Romantic Music for Robots." It's a little electronic, it's a little dancy and a little lovely. So oil up those rusty joints, or whatever it is that robots to before they dance, and listen up!


Note: I don't know why Daft Punk is showing up and "Daft Hands" in the player, technical difficulties people. I apologize.



MusicPlaylistRingtones

I've got more more musical gem for you today. This music video was in my inbox this morning, courtesy of Sarah. Think indie-rock-folk duo. That might be a horrible explanation, so listen to Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zero and judge for yourself. 

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yay! That's me!!

mushroom said...

Two mentions in one week? I am on a roll!

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Love that robot picture!

Tragic Schmagic said...

I LOVE ALL THESE SONGS. Does that make me a Romantic Robot?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails