08 March 2010

Monday Design Inspiration

Is it Monday already? I'd rather it wasn't. This weekend, I saw, and enjoyed, Alice in Wonderland in 3D. It wasn't as creepy as I thought it would be. Now I love a Scottish accent, probably more than most people, but beware when Johnny Depp slips into his Scottish accent. You can't really understand him. He sounds amazing, but I'm just not quite sure what he's saying.

I've got book covers today! Ooo. The awesome people at Penguin teamed up with AIDS awareness fund (RED) for eight, count 'em eight, new takes on book covers. Penguin never disappoints, these are great. Check them all out here.

 
 
 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I especially like that Emile Zola - what a great font!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

These are great. Beautiful, fun and for an amazingly good cause.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails