29 April 2010

Partie lien Vendredi!

Happy Friday! I feel like I say that a lot, so how about we try another language this week? Vendredi heureuse! Tres bien, oui oui? I used Google translate to help with the translation of the post title. If it's translated wrong and accidentally offensive, take it up with le Google.

I am ready for this weekend. It's going to be family filled and awesome. The weather is amazing today in Chicago. Go outside if you can. If it's raining where you are, have an umbrella party or something. Make sure to enjoy yourself. Here's to Friday, family and the approach of summer. Au revoir mon pretties!


Links:

The love ampersand
My Morning Jacket & Andrew Bird cover Shel Silverstein
Nerd merit badges
Geo Table
Illustrated kitchen linens
Fab bun in the oven invites
Quotation mark earrings
Summer Tomato health blog
Bunny Ears Tee
New $100 design?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails