21 April 2010

Playlist Wednesday: The Blow

I want you to know that as I type this I have a massive case of the hiccups. Each hiccup causes a typo, this is difficult.

Instead of a featured playlist this week, I want to feature a band that I've been listening to lately. The Blow is comprised of electronic dance beats and vocals from Khaela Maricich. The music isn't overly synthesized, it's simple and a lot of fun lyrically. There is a song called parenthesis. "And when you're holding me we make a pair of parentheses. There's plenty space to encase whatever weird way my mind goes." The grammar lover in me is blushing. Enjoy, and if it's not your thing I'll have more music
soon.


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com



Just so you know, I STILL have the hiccups.

2 comments:

mushroom said...

I LOVE True Affection and Parentheses!!

Ephemeral Evidence said...

I like! Keep the music coming...I can be the hippest mom-jean wearing lady on the block :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails