22 April 2010

Suggestions Anyone?

I'm working on a new side project and could use a few pointers. I'm painting. I've never taken a painting class, so I approach the medium much like sketching or doodling. I know that's not correct, but it's all I know. My previous attempt at painting ended up being more of a mixed media collage. That's where this may be headed. I like it, but I don't love it. My bird needs some help. This is not my area of expertise, so I am open to any suggestions. Tell the non-painter how to make it better.

4 comments:

BinaButter said...

1. I don't see the word 'orchid' anywhere.

2. I like the simplicity of this piece, so I'm not sure that I would add more to it.

3. The only thing I can think of is maybe adding words. I love words, so words make everything better. Maybe a quote you like. Quote yourself! "Sometimes, I feel like there is a tiny bird inside of me... is that too deep?" haha. Perhaps words talking about potential. Make it a motivational type thingy?

Tragic Schmagic said...

I think it's adorable just the way it is.

mushroom said...

I adore it. I like the adding words idea. But its great as is.

Amanda said...

I have a set of typewriter keys that I could spell something out with?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails