07 May 2010

Friday Link Party with Special Video

Happy Friday! I went on my first tapas crawl in Lincoln Square last night and really had a blast. Five locations each with their own drink & food paring. I was like an experiment in adult behavior, a field trip for adults if you will. What happens when you put a dozen adults together who don't know each other but all want food and a glass of wine? Becky & I met some interesting people who gave us some great vacation advice and we had potato and rosemary pizza at Pizza D.O.C. Delicious! Have a great weekend, and if you can, eat some potato and rosemary pizza!

Links:
Scarf with pockets
Stream of new LCD Soundsystem CD
Google dropped their drop shadow!
Pretty
Weekend advice
Prints from poster caberet
Dress napkins
Invisible chair marketing 

Special Friday Link:
I came across this during the week. It's just fun. 5 coworkers, 5 MacBooks and one song.
 

1 comment:

mushroom said...

How is that invisible chair thing possible? Am I missing something here?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails