21 May 2010

Friday Link Party

I've been delinquent in posting this week. I'm hoping to make it up to you now with a crazy awesome Friday post. I've been busy, my friends. I dog-sat a bulldog that snored like a bear and kept me up for two nights. I did my my first (and possibly last) early morning cardio boot camp. It kicked my butt. I've been sore for two days. It hurts to breath. I'm hope to feel 100% again by Sunday when I plan to dance my butt of at a retirement party. I encourage you to dance as well. If you don't have a party to attend hold your own. If you don't want to throw a party, just spontaneously dance by yourself at home. It'll be fun. I promise.



Links:
The geometry of pasta
Embroidered Wonder Bread
Great Etsy gifts for grads
Yet another awesome ampersand pillow
Art print
Listen to new Stars
Grass necklace?
Want to star with James Franco in a film?
Grilled banana sandwich
Save bookmark

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails