05 May 2010

Muse Video & Updates

I've been bad this week when it comes to posting. Life is busy and it looks like things won't be slowing down for a while. I'm going on a Tapas Crawl tomorrow night with a friend. We get to sample tapas and Spanish wines at different locations. I am not a bar crawl kind of girl, but you throw some tapas into the equation and I'm all over it. I've also been running more to prepare for my first 5K, which is just a few weeks away. On rainy days I run at the gym while I watch music videos. I am a huge Muse fan, but not having cable I rarely see music videos. They play this one at the time all the gym, and it kills me. What better way to make it through your Wednesday than watching some sinister teddy bears on the rampage. Enjoy!


Muse "Uprising" from HUMBLE TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails