27 May 2010

Pump Those Crazy Legs!

I'm running my first 5K today. I'm half excited and half nerves. I've never done an organized race before, let alone any actual race since high school. I started training with a Couch to 5K plan and abandoned it after a few weeks. Instead I just ran. I'm not aiming for speed. I'm aiming not to die. I think that is an achievable goal. I'll let you know how it goes down. If you happen to be in the Chicagoland area and are passing by Grant Park, say around 7'ish and see the a body on the grass, do me a favor and yell something encouraging at it.

2 comments:

Meeshoo said...

LOL. This is the best post on your blog thus far in my humble opinion....very entertaining. I wish I didn't have a meeting tonight so I could yell random encouraging comments to people sunning in the grass. :)

Amanda said...

Some of the corporate teams seriously had costume outfits. One team had capes! Capes, Michelle! I was jealous :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails