09 June 2010

Summer Tip: Make A List

I could not be more excited about this summer. I've got a trip to Palm Springs, a trip to Philly, days at the beach, the possibility of sailboats and a city wide scavenger hunt / race in the mix. I LOVE SUMMER!

It's now a tradition that my friends and I have a summer planning dinner. We show up, planners and wish lists in hand, and map out the next few months. It sounds anal retentive, I know. It works though. Everyone gets to do something they want, and you never have a dull weekend. That is, unless you intentionally schedule a dull weekend. If you don't want to get to the end of your summer and think what did I do, make a list and get to it.


This post has been brought to you buy my obsessive compulsive tendencies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails