04 October 2010

Back in the Saddle

It's been awhile since we've chatted. I am officially moved into my new place and am busy setting up house. I can't even tell you how much I love it, especially the kitchen. This weekend, I became possessed by the spirit of Betty Crocker and broke that kitchen in. I made some brats & kraut, turkey burgers and red velvet cupcakes. The irony being I forgot my lunch today. No worries. I'll have photos of the new place soon for sharing.


I saw a great documentary this weekend called Objectified. It's from the director of Helvetica (another favorite of mine) and explores peoples' relationship with manufactured objects and the people who design them. If you're a designer, you'll nerd out over this film. It does a great job at explaining how designers see the world, the creative process behind things we encounter each day and, of course, interviews with the designers at Apple. If you want to find out more, view the trailer here. Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails