28 December 2010

Upcoming 2011 Fun


I've got exciting news, guys. I'm going to be a ballerina! Well, sort of. I'm going to try and be a ballerina. I've always wanted to take ballet lessons, but I never have. I didn't take lessons as a child, but I had major tutu envy. Thanks to the good people at Groupon, I signed up for 10 adult beginners ballet lessons. I'm half nervous, half excited. I don't plan on starting lessons till next year, but I will let you know how it goes. It's never to late to fulfill a childhood ambition, and everyone could do with a little more grace in their life, right?

5 comments:

Mrs. B said...

Hurrah! I took 8 years. You'll love it!!! Good for you.

mushroom said...

SHUT! UP!

Amanda said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I really can't wait.

And yes Sarah, it's happening!

Anonymous said...

It will be so hard, I've been taking ballet lessons since I was 4, and fourteen years later I'm still learning new things.
But YOU WILL LOVE IT! My best wishes for you

Anonymous said...

It will be so hard, I've been taking ballet lessons since I was 4, and fourteen years later I'm still learning new things.
But YOU WILL LOVE IT! My best wishes for you

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails