01 February 2011

Snowmageddon

For all of my friends who aren't in the Midwest, you might not know what's going down. Chicago is undergoing what the media deems the worst snow storm to hit since the '60s. The hype is huge. People left work early today, they're hording food, even CPS will be closed tomorrow. The Chicago Public School system hasn't had a snow day in twelve years. This must be serious, right? It's definitely snowing outside, I can tell you that much. We will see what I wake up to tomorrow, and whether or not the snowpocalypse actually comes.

2 comments:

Eva @ Four Leaf Clover said...

The one time Indiana has an amazing winter (weather I would love) and I'm not there. Psh!

Amanda said...

Eva, I think there are tons of people who would love to trade places with you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails