16 September 2011

Happy Friday!

It's been five months since we've had a Friday link party, so I'd better deliver. Today's photo comes courtesy of my London trip. I might not be traveling anywhere this weekend, but that won't stop me from having adventures in my hometown. Hope you're up to something fun too!

Links:
Temporary tattoos like you've never seen
Well designed goods at awesome prices
My new jam band
OCD cutting board
Zooey has a TV show- it's available for free on itunes download
Major design-love for Cheer's new branding
Are you kidding me?
Sorting & Stacking
New (and adorable) children's' toy store in Logan Square
What's that new coat? I should own you

1 comment:

Tragic Schmagic said...

Your blogs are back! Hooray! I've missed them! Especially Friday link party!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails